TERMS OF SERVICE
I agree and understand that Nadia Hartzer Austin (also referred to as Nadisheart in this service agreement) does not offer refunds under any circumstances. It is the responsibility of the client to complete all assigned tasks associated with the program.
I agree and understand that any style observations/ recommendations that come from Nadia Hartzer Austin are the based on Nadia Hartzer Austin’s professional opinion. Results are based up on the work that the customer puts into the program.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Please read carefully. By ordering this service you are agreeing to these terms and giving your virtual signature. By purchasing this product you (herein referred to as “Client”) agree to the following terms stated herein.
Nadia Hartzer Austin , DBA herein referred to as “Nadisheart or Company” agrees to provide the service, “ Nadisheart Members only site” as identified on the sales page. Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the service.
Client understands Nadia Hartzer Austin is giving guidance and her professional opinions, Nadia Hartzer Austin make no warranty that the Products or Services will meet your requirements.
Client understands that a relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of this service. If the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
Nadisheart members only site is 79€ a year for the hear of 2019.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
If you decide that Nadisheart site membership isn’t a beneficial and a good fit for you within 30 days of your purchase, your money will be refunded. No exceptions past 30 days.
Nadia Hartzer Austin respects Client’s privacy and insists that Client respects Nadia Hartzer Austin’s. Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Any Confidential Information shared by Nadia Hartzer Austin o is confidential, Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the party who discloses it. Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information or any transactions, during discussions, or any form of communication. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. Both Parties will keep Confidential Information in strictest confidence and shall use the best efforts to safeguard the Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft. Client agrees not to violate the Lauren Messiah publicity or privacy rights. Furthermore Client will NOT reveal any information to a third party obtained in connection with this Agreement or Company’s direct or indirect dealings with Client including but not limited to; names, email addresses, third-party company titles or positions, phone numbers or addresses. Additionally, Company will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly, disclose confidential information to any third party. Further, by purchasing this product you agree that if you violate or display any likelihood of violating this session Nadia Hartzer Austin will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF COACHING MATERIALS
Material given to Client in the course of Client’s work with Nadia Hartzer Austin is proprietary, copyrighted and developed solely and specifically for Nadia Hartzer Austin . All materials, procedures, policies, and standards and the like that have been or will be made are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only. Original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client’s individual use only and a single-user license. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Any disclosure, reproduction and sale by Client to a third party is strictly prohibited.
NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Nadia Hartzer Austin,s programs, products, and services are copyrighted and original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client’s individual use only and a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Nadia Hartzer Austin’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted service materials, shall remain the sole property of Nadia Hartzer Austin. No license to sell or distribute Nadia Hartzer Austin’s materials is granted or implied. By purchasing this service, Client agrees (1) not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, (2) that any Confidential Information shared by the Company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company, (3) Client agrees not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Nadia Hartzer Austin. Further, by purchasing this product, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
Services are developed for strictly educational purposes ONLY. Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Services. Nadia Hartzer Austin makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing. Client understands that because of the nature of the Services, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. Client acknowledges that as with any business endeavour, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS
Nothing in this Agreement is to be construed as creating a partnership, venture alliance, or any other similar relationship. Each party shall be an independent contractor in its performance hereunder and shall retain control over its personnel and the manner in which such personnel perform hereunder. In no event shall such persons be deemed employees of the other party by virtue of participation or performance hereunder.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force. The failure of either Party to exercise any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of that right or any further rights hereunder.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Client agrees they used Company’s services at their own risk and that Service is only an educational service being provided.
Nadia Hartzer Austin may modify terms of this agreement at any time.
Company is committed to providing all clients in the Services with a positive Service experience. By purchasing this product, Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation with the Service without refund. If Client becomes disruptive to Nadia Hartzer Austin, Client fails to follow the Service guidelines, is difficult to work with, or upon violation of the terms as determined by Company. Client will still be liable to pay the total contract amount.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: June 2019